BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with technology and business teams to develop and maintain end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery, including drafting requirements, using, and testing cases as well as support and escalation plans.
- Working with data engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Designing and implementing tools/framework to improve productivity and reinforcing the security of the corporate infrastructure and IT systems.
- Testing and examining infrastructure as code written by other DevOps engineers.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience building and/or maintaining Enterprise software/hardware systems in Telco, banking, consulting, and internet businesses.
- Experience in build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. & relational SQL, and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.