Women for Women International
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Women for Women International (WfWI) – In countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International (WfWI) supports the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge and resources, she is able to create sustainable change for herself, her family, and community.
Since 1993, WfWI has served over 500,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, including Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan. Since 2002, we have worked with over 20,000 men worldwide to support women’s rights and gender equality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Collector
- Education: First degree in Social Science, Management Sciences or Mathematics/Statistics discipline.
- Experience: Previous experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
Skill and Competencies:
- Good Communication skill and ability to probe and extract information
- Knowledge of basic research methods
- Data collection skill
- Ability to understand and speak Hausa language fluently
- Organization and attention to details
- Ability to handle and organize data
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Data Collector” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please.