BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Dessert Supply Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Intern
Location: Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
- The Customer Support Intern will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S / he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as respond to customers queries and complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Online Marketing and Sales
- Receive customers orders through DMs and WhatsApp
- Receive calls, reply to text messages and emails
- Issue invoice to customers
- Communicate customers’ orders to the inventory officer
- Prepare daily report and submit to the Operations Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Respond to customers enquiries via email, phone call or social media
- Receive, manage and resolve client complaints
- Escalate customers complaints to the Operations Manager where necessary
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Participate in cleaning the office
- Assist the Operations Support Officer as required
- Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
- OND in any related discipline.
- 0-6 months experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- MUST reside within the Ikosi-Ketu axis
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- Loves a challenge
- Assertive and creative.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.