Advanced Concrete Technology Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Advanced Concrete Technologies, our company is a fast growing construction chemical company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
- Quality Focus
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Computer Skills.
N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]The subject of the e-mail must be “Customer Service Representative”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.