PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
- Managing and monitoring of the bank wide PAR % on a daily basis.
- Supervising of all loan processing & monitoring officers.
- Managing and vetting loan processing.
- Managing the bank’s loan profiles and ensuring the monitoring of repayments without default.
- Ensuring all loan documentation are complete and valid.
- Resolving all loan processing, reconciliation and repayment issues.
- Monitoring progress of existing loans & escalation to recovery where required.
- Chair-leading the weekly credit monitoring meetings .
- Bank-wide account (re) allocation of customers.
- Bank-wide monitoring of account re-activation for all bank staff and activating businesses.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.