Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Management Specialist
Job Type: Ful Time
- Work with relevant stakeholders and a small team to aggressively and sustainably drive cost reduction and efficiency improvement initiatives across the FMN group. She/he will play an instrumental role in various change management programs and, in general, act as an agent of change always with a focus on cost reduction/productivity improvement.
- Provide deep and actionable insights into the current cost base/structure supported by clear and accurate analytics and metrics. Helps line managers understand and act upon such metrics.
- Conceive, advocate and drive short-, medium-, and long-term cost optimization initiatives by introducing rolling annual and 5-year programs
- Coordinate and proactively monitor all cost optimization projects by utilizing easy-to-understand, actionable, reports and dashboards.
- Facilitate adoption of cost avoidance strategies and best practices by providing toolkits and guidance to cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce cost, improve productivity/efficiency, and advocate the same to relevant stakeholders.
- Foster a continuous improvement and cost avoidance culture across all FMN business(es).
The Person Must:
- Ensure percentage variance of actual direct and indirect cost to the budget.
- Ensure percent of cost optimization projects completed on time, within scope, and budget.
- Must have data accuracy.
- First Degree preferably in the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Finance.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields and/or an MBA would be a plus.
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN or ACCA or CFA are a plus advanced finance competency and numeracy are expected. Mastery of software applications such MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc is essential. Some familiarity with ERPs would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with a major manufacturing player or a top-notch management or technology consultancy firm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online