Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cluster Lead, West Africa
Job ID: REQ172784
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Having an operational awareness and understanding of the JLL delivery and customer needs in each of the client facilities supported by JLL Integrated Facilities Management.
- Providing a resilient organization across all facilities to ensure that the overall JLL delivery is maintained on site.
- Supporting the JLL Account Director to drive EMEA wide initiatives in terms of Engineering Service Delivery, Compliance Management, Asset Management, Energy and Sustainability, Client First Interface and delivery of the Annual Account Plan.
- Supporting the delivery of FM operations across the portfolio in terms of contract delivery, health and safety, engineering services, legislative compliance, contractor management, promoting sustainability, adding value and driving innovation.
- Promoting high level of satisfaction among client users and reinforcing prompt response and customer service focused delivery.
- Demonstrating leadership, giving direction and mentoring the JLL teams across the portfolio to promote engagement, customer service excellence and aligned delivery across all service lines.
- Providing support to JLL FM’s with Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance.
- Ensuring statutory and local regulatory compliance relating to all aspects of service delivery at all facilities.
- Acting as go-to person in relation to coordination of all facilities, project and crisis management activities ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks
- Ensure all contractual deliverables are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPI/SLA’s.
- The ability to understand and offer guidance to FM’s in terms of managing local vendors.
- Supporting JLL and client Health & Safety goals across all facilities working closely with HSW Managers to keep all documents up to date and relevant.
- Communicating in an open, honest, transparent manner at all times with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs.
You Need To Be / Have
- Strong FM Background with a proven ability to understand and interrogate hard service / soft service delivery.
- Proven track record of supporting and leading site based teams across multiple service lines.
- Ability to work without supervision with the ability to drive positive impacts.
- Must be prepared to travel in order to support region wide delivery.
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Experience in financial management and identifying cost savings/avoidance
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to network at all levels within the organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements is a perquisite for this role.
- Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings.
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent, preferably in Property, Facilities, Operations or Engineering.
- Experience within a customer facing environment within technical FM services
- Health & Safety qualification equivalent to IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Experience working in a financial or professional services industry would be beneficial.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability.
- Must be able to speak local language and English.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online