BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure the clinic and environs are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after the dismissal of patients.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in a clean and orderly condition.
- Distributes laundered articles and linens.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any clinic-related practices.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- Minimum of SSCE
- Proven experience as a cleaner preferably in a health facility
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of Medical waste handling and Biosafety with regards to the cleaning role, an advantage.
- Must reside in New haven, G.R.A, Independence Layout/New Layout, Ogui Road, Trans-Ekulu, or Achara Layout axis.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV and Cover Letters to
“The Hiring Manager” via: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be the position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.