Dominion Consulting Nigeria
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client, a top-flight Finance Company in Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Reliable and experienced call centre agent who will represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase the company’s profitability and customer satisfaction by answering incoming calls from customers about products, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information about the company to customers.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Process orders and applications.
- Route calls to appropriate resources where necessary.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports
- Management of customer complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of OND or equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Attractive Salary
- Health Insurance Scheme
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately.