Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Contact Centre Manager
- Responsible for receiving and responding to complaints received via the following medium: Phone Calls, Email, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) and Live-chat, handle the outbound telephony operations as well as ensuring that complaints are handled in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage all inbound or outbound customer conversations seamlessly on all channels voice, email, live chat, and social media- to authenticate customer information, validate customer details, inform customers of impending technician visits, collate customer availability status and update same on the relationship management tool.
- Effectively and professionally manage customer expectation at all levels by resolving most calls on the first contact or refer them to the correct department/unit for possible resolution.
- Effectively upsell self-service options to enhance customer satisfaction and delight
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and
- ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Actively taking advantage of the instant feedback mechanism on the established social media platforms to engage customers with a view to resolution of complaints.
- Maximize resources by troubleshooting customers’ complaints in a bid to provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Sound Email etiquette needed to understand customer’s expectation, streamline communication and make the information being sent out clear and concise.
- Effectively listen to customers to better understand their grievances, paraphrase, summarize and document all interactions using specified platforms accurately.
- Drive improved presence and build customer loyalty by providing good service at all times.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head Customer Service and Head of Department.
- First Degree in Art, Sciences and any other Social Science course
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience with call center (Inbound & Outbound), Live chat, social media and email management system
- Ability to write emails in clear, concise and professional manner
- Good telephone handling skill
- Ability to verbally communicate in simple and clear terms
- Social Media Savvy
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other chat platforms’ best practices
- Good customer service management skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent use of diction
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good team player
- Commitment to Task
- Adaptability and accountability
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online