Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Business Manager, Bar & Restaurant
- In this position, the Manager will take a lead in forecasting, planning and controlling the production; sale of food and beverages for the restaurant and bar.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day restaurant and bar operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead restaurant & bar team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards and regulations
- Maintain an inventory of all food and liquor
- Prepare weekly work schedule for staff
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Manage team effectively to meet financial targets.
- B.Sc or HND in Culinary School and Foodservice Management related field or any relevant field of study.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience obtained in a structured Food & Beverage outlet of a reputable organization.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- customer-oriented and service-minded
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.