Zuriel Consulting Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Zuriel Consulting Limited is an emerging consulting and professional services company located in Lagos Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keeping and Accounting Services including Auditing, consultancy services, and business support. We recognize that many companies, require a full service provider to take care of all their unique business and professional services needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor & Manage the operations of all departments/teams; operations, logistics, sales, quality control and accounts in accordance with overall company goals.
- Monitor and ensure the company meets all daily and monthly sales target in line with the company’s annual sales revenue.
- Budget forecast and development, Profit & loss management, and minimizing costs.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess, suggest and implement sustainable and viable processes/practices in order to develop, grow and manage the business.
- Monitoring sales & quality control teams, and spearheading strategies to ensure they exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor and ensure timely response to Customer and Seller DM’s, Emails and other communication channels.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Providing sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Organize monthly internal training to coach employees and maximize their capabilities.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third party utilizations are at the best price and value.
- Oversee all company transactions, ensure all vendors are paid on time and rejected goods are returned quickly.
- Ensure the image of the brand is maintained consistently/improved upon.
- Constantly display ethical leadership, update the team on Business performance, and encourage/motivate the team.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Developing and overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices to drive sales for the company.
- Recruit staff and maintain a hiring culture to keep the best hands in the business.
- Monitor and ensure that feedback collected by the front line customer service employees are well communicated to the sales and other Business development teams.
- Send daily reports to the CEO from all team members.
- Report to the CEO on behalf of all the departments on a weekly basis.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members in order to promote their growth and capabilities.
Professional Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- At least five (5) years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise/fashion business.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Applicants must reside within the Lekki Axis.
Skills / Capabilities:
- People management, as well as coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ethical Leadership
- A keen eye for fashion/vast knowledge of the fashion industry
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong Business Acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
- Result-oriented and sales-driven
- Organized and analytical
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with local and international markets trends and being able to build accordingly
- Sound knowledge of Business Strategies.
- Ability to make accurate business projections.
- Time management & Prioritisation.
Salary / Benefits
- Monthly pay: 120,000 with Tax
- Other benefits: 3% sharing on the company’s annual profit if the target of 100m sales revenue is met. If the Applicant exceeds the target, he/she is entitled to 5% of the annual profit.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.