Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
- Responsible for driving our business goals and maintaining excellent service delivery by coordinating internal processes.
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key business partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic goals
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals / relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet our strategic goals
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
Job Title, Skills, Level of Experience and Qualifications Required
- 3 years experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in a startup environment
- Experience working in the Nigerian startup or creative ecosystem
- Ability to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus and experience working in a fast moving work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside the company
- Deep knowledge of online business models, creativity and branding
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- High level of personal coordination and self-organisation.
- Social media skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.