Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Head Business Intelligence and Initiative Management
- Provide business insights of Ikeja Electric customers data and technical assets as a basis to identify opportunities for improved operations and revenue generation
- Identify potential business opportunities from non-energy related products from Ikeja Electric customer data and infrastructure
- Perform periodic analysis of Ikeja Electric current customers based on spending patterns on electricity consumption and utilization within IE franchise area
- Develop quarterly reports on changing demographic and spatial spread of Ikeja Electric customers and technical assets
- Identify potential non energy related business opportunities from Ikeja Electric huge customer database
- Perform quarterly business intelligence on both current customer and technical data and provide potential business initiatives
- Perform periodic scanning of the landscape with respect to population increase, commercial and industrial growth within IE network to ascertain the implications on our short to medium term plans
- Develop Proof of Concepts (PoC) for new initiatives spurned from analysis of Ikeja Electric customer and technical data and subsequently handover to the appropriate functional unit for full implementation and roll out
- Collaborate with both Technical and Commercial heads in identifying potential new opportunities from insights derived from Ikeja Electric customer data
- Develop quarterly benefits realized from initiatives implemented from the use of IE customer data
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO or designate
Key Result Areas:
- Quarterly business insights Report on Ikeja Electric customer data
- Number of new initiatives identified from Ikeja Electric database
- Number and financial impact of initiatives designed and implemented
- Number of non-energy related business spurned yearly
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
- At least 8 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data management and analytics
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good Data Analytic Skills
- Good Data presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of various Business Intelligence, data mining and data fragmentation tools.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online