BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading Mobile Web Browser for Android phones and Tablets is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Oversee the User growth strategy, implement initiatives that would boost revenue.
- Carry out Industry research and provide key insight on local market and trends that helps the business make strategic decision.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Candidate would be in charge of local BD activities and in some cases, regional BD activities. Activities would encompass; Content Partnership Development, Growth through Product improvement and local user acquisition, Monetization and local team development.
- Shall be responsible for identifying right Content partners locally and onboard them.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies.
- Will liaise with internal team on campaign improvement and optimization.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Work with marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Regional Head of Business and Global Head of Growth.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- 4-7 years of experience within digital, media, or technology industry.
- Experience with Digital and Internet Business ecosystem.
- Must have worked in similar industry and show track of performance at the highest level.
- Understanding of Platforms, operations, management, data extractions, analysis and reporting.
- Must be able to provide insight to Global team on local opportunities in line with companies product/services.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience.
N400,000 – 500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online