Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Golden vita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Ful Time
- Support the Group Business Transformation Team with quantitative and qualitative analytics and insights for the entire group to allow management to identify critical areas of intervention, opportunities, and trends with a view of radically improving our processes and systems, elevating our project selection and management capabilities, and driving continues improvement with regards to efficiency and productivity in all activities.
- Quantify and demonstrate the expected economic and broader impact of various transformative projects and initiatives
- Assist the Business Transformation Director with change management and project management
- Build awareness and enhance alignment on transformation initiatives across the Group
- Interact efficiently with peers and senior members of staff to get a first-hand understanding of issues and opportunities.
- Source and process large amount of data into comprehensive and actionable analytics.
The Person Must:
- Have an In-depth understanding of the industry and financial analysis, including advanced valuation techniques and business modeling
- Must be highly numerical
- Must have proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- First Degree in Finance, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Accounting.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields and/or an MBA would be a plus.
- Project management qualifications would be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate Experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online