ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Information Technology
- This role determines and documents business requirements and works with design & implementation staff to design & implement solutions within constraints.
- The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- This role also provides ongoing guidance/supervision to the Business analyst as a mentor/coach.
- Provide analytical support to developing the strategy and portfolio roadmap, providing insight into ARMP and external benchmarks and trends
- Support developing the project management methodology that is applied across IT.
- Define and establish business and end-user requirements for existing and new application systems
- Research and analyze current and future trends that can be used to support the delivery of the IT strategy and ARMP business objectives
- Review and probe gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
- Oversee the estimation process for the design estimates based on the requirements baselined
- Review and finalize Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Lead FSD walkthrough session with stakeholders if required
- Manage the development and validation of the functional specifications and clarify the same to development teams for creating technical specifications
- Maintain knowledge of relevant solutions and support methods to provide functionally accurate solution to business users and project team
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Business Information Systems or Business Computing Systems
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
- 6+ years’ experience in technology development, integration and deployment
- Professional certifications such as Business Analysis Certification (e.g. CBAP, CCBA) and/or related will be preferred.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online