Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Business Analyst with Fin-Tech experience to join a dynamic team. The successful individual will conduct business analysis for new product releases and new projects.
- This individual will be involved in requirement analysis, documentation, scope validation, coordination and assessment of requests from stakeholders.
- Understand the business problems / needs from business executives, product managers, operations managers and business users.
- Analyses and documents detailed business requirements including data and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional requirement utilizing various techniques including user stories, use cases, data flow diagrams, swim lanes diagrams, workflow diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Obtain sign-off against the business requirements.
- Communicate business requirements to development and quality assurance staff.
- Ensures traceability between business and functional requirements.
- Validate system design against requirements.
- Review and validates test cases produced by the quality assurance staff.
- Understand technology solutions to business problems and communicate the solution back to business.
- Conduct gap analysis and downstream impact exercises for system changes.
- Serves as a first point of contact for development staff to understand requirements specifically during the implementation/coding phase.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Business, Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- 2-8 years’ working experience as a business analyst, preferably in a financial institution
- Relevant professional certifications
- Certifications include: ITIL, PMP, PRINCE 2, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, ISO 21500
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to make use of tools & techniques in requirement analysis or elicitation.
- Customer relationship management skill.
- Problem-solving/analytical skill
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skill
- Business analysis skills
- System analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative and innovative skills
- Process involvement skills
- Adequate knowledge of information and knowledge of management
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/taking ownership
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.