BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Kuddy Cosmetics – For over 40 years, Kuddy Cosmetics has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 50,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Promoter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Asa brand promoter at Kuddy Cosmetics, your role entails building and maintaining relationships with our respective wholesale and modern trade clients.
- You are expected to thrive in attracting new customers. and maintaining positive business relationships with our existing ones.
- You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and Maintain business relationships with new and existing modern trade and wholesale customers.
- Periodic visits to all wholesale’ customer outlets to ensure optimal products visibility and purchases.
- Achieve sales target including volume, value and any other quantitative target set by management (sales, collection and product targets).
- Monitor Customers’ stocks level regularly and ensure its compliance with company’s stock coverage policy.
- Active involvement in Distribution of product stands and samples to clients
- 1-3 years prior experience in a similar role within the beauty or fmcg industry
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant social sciences
- Candidates residing within festac axis and it’s environs are highly preffered
Application Closing Date
0 , 0
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of the email.