Unilever Nigeria Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Close Up
Ref No: R-19546
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Main Job Purpose
- To play key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated brand marketing plan and to achieve the business goals for CloseUp.
- The job requires managing CloseUp to deliver market development campaign and innovations across Nigeria.
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and in the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analysing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing of all day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross functional team to land flawlessly all marketing related activities and project innovations.
Internal Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- CCBTs; CCD teams; CD Excellence
- Category Managers; Consumer & Market Insight Manager
- Finance BP; Supply Chain; R&D Department; Quality Team
- Corporate Communications/ Communication Channel (Media) Manager
- Key Account Managers; Territory Managers
External Stakeholders the role interfaces with:
- Communication & Public Relations Agency; Marketing Research Agencies; Regulatory body (GSA & FDA); Creative Agencies
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
- Key Competencies (SOL’s): Purpose & Service; Personal Mastery; Agility; Business Acumen; Talent Catalyst; Consumer Love; Passion for high performance
- Working knowledge of: Show Empathy & Curiosity; Transform Data into action; Craft and Champion Purposeful Brands; Create Agile Integrated Engagement plans; Executive Flawlessly, Track & Optimize; Project Management; Analyse research data;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online