Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Ensure adequacy of bid specifications and preparation of sourcing related documents
- Process ERP transactions and monitor contract executions; termination, renewal or amendment of terms
- Identify and close bypass to increase procurement involvement on spend
- Identify and deliver savings on spend under management.
- Support business partnering of assigned business units and deliver on approved SLA.
- Track, report key functional metrics in line with departmental objectives.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in establishing strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Handle performance issues and escalate as necessary.
- First Degree in any field
- Membership in CIPS is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be numerate and possess analytical skills.
- Possess people & project management skills and must be confident.
- Be persuasive, have excellent negotiations and effective communication skills.
- Be results driven.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online