BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for UnoCasa Limited Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
UnoCasa Limited – Our client in the food and beverage industry seeks smart and a team player to join their sales team for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Merchandising
Job duties includes but not limited to the following:
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Relationship.
- Ensure good visibility of products in all supermarkets.
- Develop and implement appropriate merchandising outlay reflecting management objective.
- Formulate and suggest appropriate display strategies for the different categories of customers for management consideration.
- Coaching and training of ISR on management approval display strategies.
- Assist in developing of ISR skill toward achievement of management goals.
- Periodic training of Employee on Product knowledge.
- Periodical evaluation of the effectiveness of merchandising strategies.
- Ensuring that correct shelf prices are implemented in all outlet based on company’s RRP.
- Ensuring adequate shelf representation of i products in line with current Market Share.
- Ensuring full utilization of all POS materials deployed to outlet.
- Coordinating and presentation of quarterly POS needs and report of usage of deployed tools.
Qualification and Skills Required
Candidate should meet the following:
- 4 years FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Sales and Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Good experience of implementing Merchandising Projects
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “Assistant Manager, Merchandising” as the subject of the mail.