ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Application Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Information Technology
- The Application Developer is responsible for translating business specifications and technical requirements into well-engineered, tested, and SDLC-compliant deployed application systems.
- Providing application development, problem analysis, production support and providing technical and compliance support for enterprise initiatives.
- Designing and developing technical specifications and code solutions in response to business or functional requirements.
- Test custom enhancements in existing code, coordinate application of maintenance patches, and provide application support for production processing.
- Draft and maintain system and user documentation for enhancements and system modifications including, end-user training materials and test plans.
- Implement new business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Design, create, test and document new and amended SQL, packages and programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of ICT solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Work closely with team members and vendors to tune and troubleshoot applications
- Develop bespoke application when required in-line with development policy.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Perform other related duties/special projects as assigned to support the IT business initiatives.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Entry Level or up to 3+ years’ experience in technology development
- Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks required with Laravel Framework preferred
- Familiarity with Vue
- Familiarity with Flutter.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online