BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Sales Admin Support
Job Code: IRC4204
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide administrative support to the enterprise sales function.
- Assist in the coordination and follow upon customer service requests (e.g. quotation preparation and billing inquiries).
- Liaise with appropriate/relevant unit/team/function to process customer applications.
- Assist in conducting research to profile customers and identify consumer behaviour.
- Maintain accurate records of data gathered from research.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks for the enterprise sales division.
- Collate and prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Enterprise Service Delivery.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online