First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Messaging & Collaboration
Job Identification: 41
Job Schedule: Full time
- Conduct proactive monitoring operation and maintenance of Messaging and Collaborations infrastructure (Hardware/Software) including the cloud component (Office 365 tenant and add-ons); to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Provide technical direction in the area of Messaging and Collaborations requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation
- Perform Messaging systems configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and supply
- Assist in the Management of Messaging & Collaboration services
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of Messaging and Collaborations components.
- Assist with Messaging and Collaborations infrastructure implementation
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.)
- Conduct event, fault and performance management
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a IT related discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory Services.
- Working understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Working knowledge of Exchange and Office 365 email messaging platforms.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
Skill / Competencies
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Availability Management (AVMT 4)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 3)
- IT Operations (ITOP 2)
- Network Support (NTAS 3)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
- Service Desk and Incident Management (USUP 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online