First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Channels Infrastructure
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure (FEP, First Mobile, First Online, Agent Banking, USSD etc.) in order to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure
- Perform configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply
- Assist effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.), channels infrastructure implementation and patch management
- Conduct event, fault and performance management
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities within SLA
- Detailed stakeholder engagement in issue resolution and adherence to escalation matrix
- Provide innovative solutions to problems, developments and integrations in the Channels eco-system
- Background to Mid-Level knowledge in modern IT technologies and domains to support and advance the Channels Systems
- Prepare and design reports on Systems availability and performance
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a IT related discipline.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and service delivery
- Working knowledge of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
Skills / Competencies:
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Availability Management (AVMT 4)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 2)
- Application Support (ASUP 2)
- IT Operations (ITOP 1)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
- Service Desk and Incident Management (USUP 2).
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online