Fortune Security Company Limited is positioned to tackle the 21st-century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safeguard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Palmgrove, Lagos
- We are seeking to employ an Administrative Secretary with impeccable qualities who can further develop the strategic direction of our company.
- Managing diaries and making appointment
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Taking minutes and dealing with post
- Drafting letters and other documents, such as powerpoint presentation
- Maintaining filing system
- Answering the phone and answering queries
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Acting as a receptionist and /or meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea for the MD immediately he arrives
- Typing documents for other departments
- Assist in providing all supporting documents, information and other reports as assigned by the Managing Director
- Handle incoming mails as well as other materials and reports to Managing Director
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Perform any other task(s) that may be assigned by HR Manager or the Managing Director
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in secretarial duties
- Minimum of BSc or HND is required
- A diploma in Secretarial Administration is an added advantage
- Must be a female
- Proficiency in handling Microsoft word and Excel application
- Must be ready to start work immediately
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside at or close to palmgrove, Lagos. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.