BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Law firm in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- The Administrative Secretary will act as the point of contact for clients in the front desk capacity and provide administrative support, while managing the office
- They should also have excellent interpersonal skills, great ability to use the computer and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle secretarial functions
- Review all the schedules for the office
- Maintain and update the firm databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential legal documents
- Attend to the official need of other employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- B.Sc in a related field
- Strong Typing skills and use of Microsoft word
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any work experience as a Front desk, Secretary or Administrative assistant
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “Admin Secretary” as the subject of the mail.