Buckler Ordnance System Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Agungi, Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
- Responsible for opening the office to the organization in the morning and closes the door at the end of the day.
- Receives and welcomes all guests to the office in a friendly and heartily way
- Ensures the front office reception is well organized
- Supervises work done on the premises
- Answers and directs phone calls to the respective staff in a friendly way
- Answers incoming inquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a right attitude
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash
- Directs visitors to the appropriate destination within the premises
- Discharges visitors who are leaving the office
- Coordinates and schedules travel meetings and appointments for senior officials
- Ensures regular cleaning of the office by the cleaners and proper maintenance of the work environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date staff contact lists
- Receives, sorts, and directs all incoming and outgoing mails to the company
- Dispatches incoming mails to the contact points promptly
- Photocopies and collates paper and mailings
- Ensures all office equipment is in good working order
- Organizes stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking
- Makes necessary arrangements for the procurement of consumable water, beverages, coffees, etc.
- Generates a list for all requirements and orders the needs after approval of the HRO
- Follows up on orders to ensure timely delivery
- Reconciles monthly utility statements.
- OND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Candidate should preferably live around Lekki – Ajah Axis
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.