BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”) is Nigeria’s pioneering and leading credit bureau operator and is trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database. Its subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers.
- A seasoned professional Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures. Ensure the office is properly maintained, manage company assets, support staff logistic needs, and ensure company vehicles are in top shape. Must have sound communication & interpersonal skill is a must to cultivate long-lasting relationships with staff and vendors.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all company assets
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in departmental budget preparation
- Coordinate the periodic maintenance of company vehicles.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Effectively manage company logistics.
- Ensure support staff adhere to organisational policies and regulations
- Any other duty assigned by manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online