Metrodoc Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Metrodoc is a records and information management company based in Lagos. We are committed to helping businesses better manage their information assets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 32320
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Administrative Assistant will assist with all general administrative and IT related duties.
- General administrative duties and clerical tasks, such as drafting documents and answering telephones, as well as administrative jobs, including scheduling, making copies of correspondence or other printed material
- Use computers for various applications, such as document management or word processing
- Assist on all IT requests as needed.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
- Enter all data as it relates to internal customers, entering tickets, validating and maintaining information
- Set up, create and maintain paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as customer information, correspondence or other material
- Maintain all historical data entry and collection
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative experience
- Minimum one (1) year of Information Technology (IT) Department Support
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Social Media proficiency is a must.
- Knowledge office computer programs including MS Word and Excel.
- Detailed, accurate data entry and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be deadline and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Statement / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.