E-Terra Technologies Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Inventory Officer
Location: Abule-Ado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by the Plant Manager
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc with 2-4 years work experience.
NGN65,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For gender balance, only female applicants will be shortlisted. In addition because of proximity, applicants who live in Abule-Ado, Festac, and environ are preferred. Interview holds on Monday, March 8th, 2021, and successful candidate to resume on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.