Smartflow Technologies Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Smartflow Technologies Limited Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Exectuive
- Post and Process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Record cost of fixed assets, track existing, depreciate and account for the deposition of fixed assets and maintain proper FAS.
- Handle accounts payable & receivables.
- Reconcile accounts with various vendors.
- Prepare & Submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Monitor & Analyze accounting data.
- Execute month-end close, including journal entry and financial statement reviews.
- Drive CAPEX improvements from request workflow through disposal.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs.
- Managing company ledgers.
- Processing business expenses.
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
- Verifying bank deposits.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing.
- Posting daily receipts.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Completing the year-end analysis.
- Completing purchase orders.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts.
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Handling accruals and prepayments.
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related course from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in Accounting.
- CAPEX Experience & Fixed assets.
- Applying GAAP Knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of ERP Software.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Experience.
- Level skill in Microsoft Word, Excel & Analytical skills in large data.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.