BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
FirstLead is a real estate and construction company which provides exotic real estate solutions to its clientele across the world.
We provide family-friendly and affordable real estate assets to working-class group, with an installment payment options that help our clientele to finally achieve the dream of owning their home and properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Customer Service Executive
- Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation;
- Tax Planning and Filling;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and budgeting;
- Compliance returns (such as VAT returns);
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Assist with auditing and Financial investigation.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and provide sound advice to customers in relation to companyТs real estate products and services.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas as required by the company.
- Ability to design and provide recommendations for changes that would improve business processes, create value, maximise wealth and guarantee a healthy business performance.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customer experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer surveys.
- The Accounts/customer service executive will provide information to customers in response to
- inquiries about real estate products and services.
- Excellent accounting and budgeting skills
- Attention to details with strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime and travel when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Accounting
- A minimum of 2years Accounting experience and good customer service skills.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and Accounting softwares.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.