Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Trainee)
- We are looking for a Smart Junior Accountant (preferably female) with not more than 2 years experience in Accounting field, highly trainable, optimistic and ready to unleash her knowledge and skills in contributing to the wellness of our Accounting Department.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
Experience and Qualifications
- Maximum of 2 years’ working experience in similar role
- Female preferred
- Not more than 28 years of age by December 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of SAP or any accounting ERP System is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Accounting and Logistics principles behind Importation is an added advantage.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be analytical and have problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and work on multiple requests with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.