Edgewood Consulting Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Edgewood Consulting – Our client, a Retail Chain business is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Retail Chain of Stores
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balances against ledger amounts and verifies that such amounts agree with financial statement items.
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyse sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports such as revenue report
- Successful applicants would be expected to work as part of a team already in existence to guarantee sound reporting system and performance measurement of its various business units.
- BSc or HND in Accounting / Accountancy from a reputable University or Polytechnic and professional qualification (ACA).
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years post qualification experience in a in a structured accounts department of a reputable organization or Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites and Accounting packages.
- Candidates must live in Arepo or Magboro axis
- High integrity
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely on task
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.