Alfred and Victoria Associates
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Payable)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reporting to: GM (Strategic Reports Issues)
Role in Summary
- Ensures timely, accurate processing and record keeping of all company payables.
- Maintain filing and organization of payment confirmation, invoices and documentation.
- Process employees expense reports and reimbursement requests.
- Prepare and present payroll, payslip, departmental budgets, Payment Vouchers for vetting and approval.
- Ensure that proper authority, approval and documentation are provided with payment requests.
- Update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner.
- Generating payment schedule in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform reconciliations including vendors/contractors statement reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Tracking of new client connections using the JCC.
- Checking/verifying Project BOQ and making appropriate recommendation before payment
- Investigate & resolve Clients/Vendors query on payments.
- Perform bank reconciliations and report.
- Report on Aged Payables plus other ad-hoc reporting where applicable.
- Identify improvements to the accounts payable process.
- Support Accounts team with necessary audit requirement.
- Verifies Vendors accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying & posting account transactions.
- Preparation and payment of Monthly Sales Commission.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Swift resolution of any established Queries from Vendors/Contractors in a timely manner.
- Accurate recording keeping of Aged payables.
- Preparation and signing of payrolls, budgets, cheques for payment on or before 25th of every month.
- Up-to-date recording keeping of Vendors/Contractors accounts.
- Timely rendition of reports.
- Proactive management of payments to Vendors & others.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from reputable higher institution.
- Must have 2 years plus cognate experience in a similar position from reputable big organization.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- Analytical mind & ability to drive revenue collection at record time.
- 2 years plus Accounts Payable, Data Entry or related experience.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency & tenacious at work.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 29th October, 2021 at 3 pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.