Pruvia Integrated Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage our financial transactions in our company.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree.
- Additional certification (ICAN,CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills.
- Preferably Male.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.