Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Perform audit planning and participate in planned audits as indicated in the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the organization’s internal control process to identify areas of ineffectiveness and recommending practical solutions.
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of completed audit engagements to Management.
- Investigate violations to the Group’s operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Liaise with the Finance Unit and external auditors to ensure timely and cost effective completion of statutory audits.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or an another related field.
- Professional Certificates as an added advantages.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a private accounting firm and/or hands on experience in executing internal audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
N120,000 – N130,000 Gross monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.