BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: 3PL Account Manager – Jumia
Employment Type: Full time
- As 3PL Account Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end logistics including planning and scheduling.
- You will also be responsible to manage 3PLs and partnerships for the overall efficient running of our OnDemand Services.
- Coordinate the relationship between Jumia and 3PL Partners.
- Enforce administrative standards and policies for 3PLs and ensure compliance.
- Follow up with partners on the Service level agreements, compliance and key KPIs.
- Maintain key relationships with 3PL CEOs/ GMs and keep them aligned on Jumia vision.
- Prepare account status reports, scorecards and share periodically with the partners.
- Handling and following up on daily issues between partner, customer experience and operation teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the credit notes, invoices, cash on delivery are submitted on time from 3PL.Do daily/ weekly deep dives and present to management for improvement of KPIs.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Science or equivalent.
- Approachable and responsive, able to connect with stakeholders at all levels.Strong problem-solving skills and customer service focus.
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, strong communication skills are critical.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. solid and sound Excel knowledge.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online